Brand Name : MEI-AL
Model Number : TD125-19G/4
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : 1set
Price : RMB 12,432.00 /set
Payment Terms : T/T
Supply Ability : 1set/two month
Delivery Time : 80-90days
Packaging Details : Export Stander Packing
Protection grade : IP55
Insulation grade : F
Standard voltage : 50Hz :1X220-230/240V 3X200-220/346-380V 3X220-240/380-415V
Flow rate : 25m3/h
Lift : 24m
Speed : 2900rpm
TD 50Hz pipeline circulation system
TD type single stage pipeline circulation pump, equipped with standard motor and mechanical seal, has a structure that is less susceptible to impurities in the pumped liquid compared to similar types of products.
The product is designed as a detachable form that can be pulled out from the top, allowing for pump maintenance without affecting the pipeline system.
The TD32-TD150 caliber products have an extended shaft structure, while the TD200-TD300 caliber products have a detachable structure. The detachable structure adopts a containerized mechanical seal, and there is no need to disassemble the motor when replacing the mechanical seal.
The motor is a fully enclosed, air-cooled two and four standard motor.
Protection level: IP55
Insulation level: F
Standard voltage:50Hz 1X220-230/240V
The product is suitable for conveying thin, clean, non corrosive, non flammable and explosive liquids that do not contain solid particles, fibers, or liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to water. When used in situations where the liquid is viscous or dense, it can cause a decrease in the pump characteristic curve and an increase in energy consumption.
Maximum working pressure: 12 bar for conventional models; Special type is 16bar
Liquid temperature: -15 .C to 110.C
Altitude: up to 1000m
Rotation direction: clockwise (looking down at the motor blade end)
TD pump is a multi-purpose product that can transport various media from tap water to industrial liquids. It is mainly used as a device for liquid transportation, pressurization, and circulation. For example:
Regional heating system (the water quality in the heating system shall meet the recognized water quality standards of the system)
Domestic hot water system
Industrial liquid transportation
Water supply system
Minimum inlet pressure – NPSH
If the pressure in the pump is lower than the vaporization pressure of the conveying liquid, cavitation may occur. To avoid cavitation, ensure that there is a minimum pressure on the inlet side of the pump.
The maximum suction head H (m) can be calculated using the following formula:
H - Maximum suction lift (m)
PB - atmospheric pressure (bar)
In closed pipelines, it can be considered as the system pressure of the closed system (bar)
NPSH net positive suction head (m)
It can be read at the corresponding maximum flow rate on the performance curve NPSH curve
Hf - Pipeline loss at the inlet (m)
It is the value corresponding to the maximum flow rate that the pipeline may generate.
Hv - Vaporization pressure of liquid (m)
The magnitude of its value depends on the vaporization pressure value of the liquid's temperature
Hs - Safety margin (m)
Minimum pressure head of 0.5 meters
By calculation, if "H" is a positive value, it indicates that the pump can operate at the maximum suction head "H"; If "H" is a negative value, it means that the pump must have a pressure head at the inlet with a minimum pressure of corresponding "H" meters in order to operate normally.
Note: In general, the above calculations are not carried out. Calculate 'H' only when using the pump in the following situations:
1. High liquid temperature
2. The liquid flow rate exceeds the rated value
3. Large suction head or long inlet pipeline
4. System pressure too low
5. Poor import conditions
Maximum ambient temperature, altitude
When the pump operates at ambient temperature greater than 40 ℃ or altitude greater than 1000m, the output power P2 of the motor will be reduced to some extent due to poor cooling effect due to low density of air. The motor power needs to be increased when the pump operates under the above conditions.
The product adopts a separable structure between the motor and pump, and the pump part is designed as a pull-out form. All of these products are equipped with standard motors and mechanical seals. The motor is a fully enclosed, air-cooled standard motor.
The product pump body is equivalent to a section of pipeline. When repairing the pump, blind flanges can be used to seal the pump body, so as not to affect the normal operation of the system.
The size of the connecting flange of the product complies with the GB/T17241.6 (ISO7005-2) standard, and the pressure rating is PN16.
The import and export diameters of the product comply with relevant standard dimensions.
The pump head of the product is a device that connects the motor and pump body. The sealing element between it and the pump body adopts an "O" ring.
The product has different installation requirements, and the specific installation requirements are as follows:
1. The system pipeline has the ability to support the pump, and the pump equipped with a≤2.2Kw motor can be directly suspended in the pipeline;
2. For pumps equipped with≤2.2Kw motors, they can be installed horizontally or vertically on the working pipeline; For pumps equipped with motors> 2.2kw, they must be installed perpendicular to the horizontal direction in the working pipeline.
3. The installation of the pump should ensure that the tension of the system pipeline should not be transmitted to the pump body during use.
4. To ensure the normal operation of the motor, the pump should be installed in an environment with sufficient cooling, and the temperature of the cooling air should not exceed 40 ℃.
5. If the pump is installed outdoors, it must be equipped with a suitable cover to prevent water ingress or condensation of electrical components.
6. In order to facilitate inspection and maintenance of the pump, sufficient space must be left above and below the pump. When the pump is equipped with a motor<5.5kW, a minimum of 300mm should be left, and when the pump is equipped with a motor≥5.5kW, a minimum of 1000mm should be left.
7. In order to prevent noise and vibration and ensure optimal operation, the pump should be installed with a vibration damping base. Generally, a cement base is used, and the weight of the base should be greater than 1.5X the weight of the pump.
8. In order to meet the different needs of customers, TD32-TD150 products are divided into two types: with a base plate and without a base plate.
TD Single Stage Pipeline Circulation Pump System 50Hz Standard Images